Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Very Own 21 Stress Free Tips

Some of my friends told me that its amazing how I could go through that kind of stress during my childhood and over money issues without going boncus. They do not see me going into depression, but only hear me 'complain' about the problem.

I simply shrugged my shoulders. Lately I took time and tried to find out the reasons as to why I can still laugh in those and CURRENT stressful times; listed them down and found out that there were 21 of them! Cool!

So here I am sharing my very own 21 Stress Free tips over the next 21 weeks, every Tuesday. Hope this list could be of some help to those who are feeling stressed lately.
*smile*

Tip 1 of 21:
When we live our lives without the need to please others, learning to say "No" becomes that much easier. We only have so much time for limited things in our lives. Ask yourself who and what are the important people and things in your life and make time for them. Time is precious and its your ONLY asset which no one else can snatch away, unless you allow them to. The ability to say "No" will radically change your life.

4 comments:

sting said...

agreed! hey, we are here to live our lives and not to please others ;-)

Alison said...

Excellent tip. Being a "pleaser" who says yes when you don't want to is very stressful. (I am getting better at saying no.)

Blessed mum said...

thanks for tip no 1 !! heard it before..hmm..did u blog abt such thing b4?

Angeline said...

Yes I did. But it wasn't under the "Stress" Topic.

It was about a Seminar which I attended. *wink*

p.s. you've got good memory!