Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Very Own 21 Stress Free Tips

Tip 5 of 21
Know your limits. If you know that you are not able to achieve something, do not commit yourself to do it. If you know that you have trouble fulfilling something, then please, do yourself a favour, do not make that promise.

Reasonable goals. Realistic goals. Please....
For me. I go for satisfaction in achieving baby steps, and not challenging myself to stretch beyond what I can handle. There were a lot of offers for tuitioning during my Secondary school days. Yes, I needed the money for survival, but I only accepted 2 instead of 10!

I could really be rich if I had done that. But I did not. With two students, I had enough to keep me alive. With two students, I had time for my school work and had great results for my 'O' levels. I was a happy person. That satisfaction was manifold. *Smile*

1 comment:

Alison said...

Great tip. I do much better with this now than I did when I was in college.