Monday, March 5, 2012

American Idol Season 11 Top 13

I still miss Simon Cowell in American Idol.
This year, all three judges seemed to be on the same side for every contestants.
Thank goodness they get to feature Jimmy's opinions during results day. I have to say, I am 99% with Jimmy's views about the contestants.

Just like Jimmy, I am surprised at the compliments and even the standing ovation from the judges given to some of the contestants during the sing-off, for both the guys and the gals.
Some of them just did not sound right and some performances were really cheesy too.

Then again, who am I to judge?
Hhhmmm....


Ok, so the American Idol Season 11 Top 13 includes:

  1. Hollie Cavanagh, 
  2. Colton Dixon, 
  3. Heejun Han, 
  4. Jermaine Jones, 
  5. Skylar Laine, 
  6. Joshua Ledet, 
  7. Shannon Magrane, 
  8. Phillip Phillips, 
  9. Jessica Sanche,
  10. Elise Testone,
  11. Jeremy Rosado
  12. Ericka Van Pelt
  13. Deandre Brackensick
So who am I hoping to LEAVE on the next episode of American Idol?
DeAndre Brackensick

I just cannot stand his seemingly endless tossing of his hair. He needs to get off the screen or get rid of that habit. Its just NOT a star quality.


 

I saw him tossing his hair 8 TIMES in that short video. *eyes widened*
=======================

Well, and the ones I hope will stay on for a long long time includes:  
  1. Hollie Cavanagh, 
  2. Colton Dixon, 
  3. Skylar Laine, 
  4. Shannon Magrane, 
  5. Jessica Sanche, 
  6. Elise Testone, 
  7. Jeremy Rosado 
  8. Ericka Van Pelt
What's your pick?

No comments: