Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Never Be Ashamed To Say "I Need Help!"

Ask and You Shall Receive.
Seek and You Shall Find.

Something happened recently and it reminded me of my past.
The many times when I had nothing to feed myself.
The many times when I had trouble finding peace.
The many times when I just needed a listening ear.

The times of helplessness.
The times of frustrations.
The times of anger.

They were difficult times, but they are over now.
Thanks to friends, family members, relatives.
Without them, there would not be me here and now.

Then again, its God above who watches over all, undeniably.

Many says, "Just Pray and everything will be fine."
To me, praying is not good enough.

I need to do something before help can be rendered.
I need to do something before I can see the light of hope.

And that something is humility.

Everybody need help at some point in their lives.
Some need more help and others less.
NEVER be ashamed to say "I need help!"

Only when I bowed down my head in humility,
that's when angels started to appear with their helping hands stretched out.

Only when I put down my ego,
and tell the truth,
gifts of love came pouring.

Only when I revealed my battered soul,
I finally saw who are friends for fun and who are friends for life;
and people for good times only and people for all sort of moments.

Taking this opportunity to thank YOU, YOU and many more YOUs, who pulled me through my darkest moments in my life.

*Super Hugs*

No comments: