Sunday, March 11, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #164 - Despicable Me 2 ~ Banana Potato Song

*laugh*
I do not know if this can be considered a song!
Well, my kids were trying to 'sing' it too after hearing it.
So this week's Song Sharing Sunday is my children's choice...
 


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Banana Potato Song ~ Despicable Me 2




I hope you were NOT expecting me to type down the lyrics for this song eh?
'Cos I can hardly figure it out myself other than 'Banana and Potato'! *laugh*





Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: