Monday, March 19, 2012

鴨子 ~ 高伊玲 《世界正美丽》

Being someone who prefers boys more than girls, it is rather rare that I would fall deeply in love with any girl.
No, don't get me wrong.
I am not talking about intimate or sexual kind of love.

Just pure admiration and awe.

However, ever since I watched 《世界正美丽》 a couple of years back, I fell in love with 高伊玲, aka 鴨子.

I love her features, her straightforwardness, her courage, her friendliness, etc. She is so amiable! *grin*

If I ever have a daughter, I would love my daughter to have all of her qualities.

Yesterday, the show was put to a halt because of the movie 風雲 (雄霸天下), was sad at first, then realised that 《世界正美丽》 will resume next Sunday at 10.45pm, I am all smiles again. *Smile*

Too bad, her blog http://alexiaya.pixnet.net/blog is in Chinese, or else I would be her blog's faithful reader. *laugh*

No comments: