Sunday, March 4, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #163 - TroubleMaker ~ Hyunseung & Hyuna

I hear this EVERY SUNDAY at my in-law's place.
Thanks to my niece who is totally crazy over this song.
It just kept repeating on her laptop.
Now, even my boys are singing this song when they come home.
However the funny thing is, they sing it as "mee-ah-mee-soto..hhhmmm... mee-ah-mee-soto...hhhmmm......troublemaker... troublemaker"

*laugh* never expected this song to be related to the famous malay dish : mee soto. *laugh*





Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


TroubleMaker ~ Hyunseung & Hyuna












Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

1 comment:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

I love this song too .. very catchy ..

Here's mine for this week :)

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2012/03/song-sharing-sunday-162-will-you-marry.html