Sunday, January 15, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #156 ~ Too Much So Much Very Much

My hubby and I were shopping in Best Denki one day and this song made my feet stopped and walked over to that WideScreen TV showing the MTV.
I LOVED IT!
Though hubby pitied the staff working there, because that was the ONLY song playing repeatedly, I loved the song and did not mind hearing it a thousand times!
Too bad I could not sing along, 'cos its in Thai!
Oh well, probably only the first line of the chorus. *laugh*



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Too Much So Much Very Much












Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: