Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I Found Lost Treasure!

*laugh*
Yup!
That was exactly how I felt when I found THIS old passport when I continued my storeroom packing task today.

I was only 6 years old!
I think I look 'funny'!
*laugh*




Back in 1984, the cost of making a Passport was only $7.50! IT'S $70-$80 NOW!!!
Today during our 2.5hour children-less-time, my hubby and I progressed further, hoping to see the walls of our storeroom. *laugh*

And we did it! 
At least two walls....

This was where we left off last Friday, see blog post "Massive Packing has Begun"


Today, we threw some and packed the rest of the things that were on the two racks.
Then we took the two racks out and dissemble them.....


Wrapped them up nicely......


Ta-Daa!!!
I saw my storeroom walls!
Yeah!
*clap clap clap*


Which also means that my living room was full of boxes of all shapes and sizes.
*laugh*
Definitely not going to live under such condition.
So we moved the two wrapped up racks and the boxes into the storeroom.

And I could STILL SEE my storeroom walls!
*clap clap clap*

No comments: