Friday, February 17, 2012

Massive Packing Has Begun

Friends have been asking me, why do my blog posts become shorter these days and why are photos more than words nowadays too.

Well, massive packing has begun!
Yeah!
*clap clap clap*


We love to do things earlier, does not like last minute rush.
Though its another 2 months away before we bid our final farewell to these walls, our packing has started since last week.
Bit by bit.
Little by little.

We try to pack whenever the kids are in school.
Less disturbance result in greater efficiency.
*wink*

However, the chances of having both of them in school at the same time is little, so some late night packing, when they are snoring away, also helps to speed things up.
*smile*

Still, I will try to blog as much as I can.

So many events have happened, yet they are pretty lengthy posts (knowing how lor-sor I can be sometimes), so I will have to wait for a 'better chance' before I can get my fingers busy for a longer time on the keyboard.

Though the top shelf in the storeroom plus a little here and there in different parts of the house have been kept in the boxes, we still have a long way to go. *pant*

No matter how tiring it can be, or how much dilemma we had to go through in deciding which items to keep or throw, our mood is definitely a joyous one.

The more we pack, the happier we are.

*Grin*

No comments: