Tuesday, February 28, 2012

To Achieve Financial Freedom...

I think its been a long time since I last talked about this topic, as most of my readers do not believe in this term 'Financial Freedom'. How do I know? Well, they told me!

However, something struck me very hard recently and its so 'painful' I just had to voice it out to feel better. Yes, I am that sort of person who does not like to keep things, especially negative things in me. Releasing them out is my only way to get the tension off my chest.

Alright, here goes.

There are many ways to reach Financial Freedom.
The fast way, the short way, the easier way, the harder way, the riskier way and the less riskier way.

Regardless of what way one uses, others should NOT condemn it.

My hubby always say, "When you throw mud on someone, you are just as dirty, because you have mud on your hands too."

When you put others down and step on them to make yourself higher or appear more superior, you are showing what kind of person you are and the level of integrity you have.

This sentence is targeted at those who have not even TRIED THE METHOD THEMSELVES and condemn other methods based on hearsay and so-called paper research.

To me, hearsay is a very terrible poison.
Thousands have remarked that Stock Investing is very risky, it can even take a person's life when the stock price goes the wrong way.
But look at the famous Warren Buffet.
Did he survive the curse by so many?

WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE, Anything and Everything is risky.

Is fire dangerous?
If you have a 3 year old knowledge of what fire is, definitely it is dangerous.
But if you have enough experience and enough respect for fire,
then the benefits of having fire during winter season and during cooking; fire becomes a tool to keep you warm and full.
So then, is fire still dangerous?

Is there risk in handling fire?
Of 'cos!
But does that mean that fire is bad?
Of 'cos NOT!

The dangerous thing is the PERSON handling the fire.
The level of risk involved is determined by the level of knowledge and experience the PERSON have with fire.
Its the PERSON, Not the fire.

When you equipped yourself with knowledge, nothing is dangerous.
When you fill your mind with information, the level of risk involved becomes lower.

Even if you have tried the method and failed to succeed in it. Does that mean that that method is lousy?
No!

Take myself for an example.
Being a retailer for 7 years.
A taste of what it is like being a boss.
Did I have an outstanding report book?
No.

So do I condemn the retail industry?
Of cos NOT!

Look at Robinson, look at Cold Storage, look at Rolex, look at Tiffany & Co.....
Reputable companies who have been in the retail line for decades!
Did they succeed?
Yes!

In EVERYTHING, there are people who fail and people who succeed.
Just because you fail, does that mean that the thing does not work?

When my friends come to me and tell me that they want to set up a stall to sell things and ask me for advise. I will share with them my experiences, but I will end my sharing with this sentence, "I may have failed, you may not. This is my story, my experience. It is not yours. Go and try. Only when you try, then you will know if this is really for you."

It is EXTREMELY SAD that over the years, I have joined a number of different courses and noticed that some coaches or teachers condemn other courses just to bring themselves up.

For example, if they teach how to create and earn from selling eBooks, they condemn people who do investing. When they teach stock trading, they condemn those who practise options trading.
Why do you need to do that?!

In my view, what these teachers or coaches are doing is CLOSING UP THE MIND OF THEIR STUDENTS.

You sell apple and you say that pear is sour, before even trying it.
Even if you tried it. Maybe because of your lack of experience, the pear you chose had actually turned bad, that's why it was sourish?
So, is it fair to say that apple is the only sweet fruit, just because you are selling apple?

Everyone CAN become rich, wealthy and Financially Free in many different ways.
Why does one need to condemn another?

What I have benefited over the past 5 years from having an open mind is tremendous.

With an open mind, you are far from being skeptical.
Skepticism is one huge stumbling block to achieving success in anything.

With an open mind, you are exposed to more opportunities.
Good opportunities make you rich and Bad opportunities make you RICHER, provided you learn from your mistakes.

My motto in life is "Every BAD THING happens for a GOOD REASON. You just need the wisdom to see the Good in it."

Are you keeping an open mind to other ways of earning money?
Or have you CHOSE to be blinded by what your teacher's or coach's one-sided belief?

Experience it yourself before you KNOW for sure, if it works for you.

To Achieve Financial Freedom, the most basic requirement is to have an OPEN MIND.

Do you have it?

2 comments:

Blessed mum said...

bravo! *clap!clap!* well said! u should go give speeches and talk!

Angeline said...

Dear, you are too kind.
*hugs*