Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Its Official! I NO Longer Own The House...

Yes!
Its done!
Finally!

So many years of waiting....
Finally, the wait is over.

Today, at 3pm, HDB 2nd Appointment.
Its stamped and signed.

A house that I grew up in.
Not one single bit of unwillingness nor sigh.
Neither am I missing it at all.
Rather, my heart is filled with JOY and Relief.

Let's be honest.
Its easy to say Forgive and Forget.
Yes, forgiven, but not forgotten.
 
Come On! If you continue to stay in a house where every corner, every wall, every door still reminds you of the punches, the kicks, the screams, the cries, the paint, the blood.......
Can one really forget, even though the people who created those awfulness are no longer here to see this day?

Can I really forget?
No, I can't.

Out of Sight IS Out of Mind!

Now that the house is sold, my name erased off from that housing document.
I can truly start afresh.
Get a new place, create a home full of love and blissfulness.
Filled with laughter and smiles for my children to remember for years to come and more.

Though staying in a temporary place now, a place I cannot call my own, I am still happy and at peace with myself.
Everything looks clearer, brighter...
even the cup of plain water tastes sweeter...
because my heart is calmer.

This big move is indeed a joyous episode in my life. (I cannot deny that I am physically exhausted to the MAX too.)
A start to a new chapter.

*Thumbs Up*


****Sorry readers, for not being able to blog sooner. My PC was set up only last night. *bleh*

No comments: