Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Self-Playing Piano

Personally I find it quite eerie!

Every school day, my hubby and I have 45mins of couple time. Its the gap between dropping one at school and waiting for the next to be released from school.

Last week, we went to explore a new shopping mall, ARC, which stands for Alexandra Retail Centre.
It is so new, only 60% of the shops were taken. The other 40% were either under renovation or still waiting for takers.

It was at level two.
This piano from Christofori was playing by itself.

Pretty amazing, at the same time, quite eerie too!

No comments: