Sunday, April 29, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #170 and #171

A big thank you to my regular participant of my weekly meme "Song Sharing Sunday".
Though I had missed a week due to lack of internet connection after my big move, she did not.
Hence, I decided to catch up on the missing week and post two songs this round.

Song Sharing Sunday #170 and #171

Right after my hubby got well, I am down.
After taking care of a sick child for almost 3 weeks and now with my elder one sick too since Friday, I think I have survived long enough...
So Song Sharing Sunday #170, a simple funny song to remind me that I am still very blessed.
Just like what the song said, "It could be worse...."
But it didn't...

*smile*


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Song Sharing Sunday #170: Get Well Soon/It Could Be Worse ~ Unknown






================

With all the above said, for Song Sharing Sunday #171, you probably would have expected me to post this song ~ "The Lazy Song"
Yes, really don't feel like doing anything at all...
But I cannot. *pout*
Well, that's what being a Mother is all about, isn't?



Song Sharing Sunday Badge





Song Sharing Sunday #171: The Lazy Song ~ Bruno Mars








Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

 

1 comment:

~~吳大娘 - 吳懿恩, 吳懿倖和吳勇樂的母亲大人~~ said...

Here's mine ..

Too many things to do .. too little time *pouts*

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2012/05/song-sharing-sunday-171-drenched.html