Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What it was like When We Bought The House in year 2000

Blog is like a diary to me.
The biggest difference from a physical book is my thoughts are read by more than one reader, myself.
However, to me, a diary is something that records significant moments and this move out IS something that holds a very important place in my heart.

There are so many things to record for this event, so I decided to spread it out into different posts for different aspects.

Here's the first part:

It looked like this before my hubby and I bought the house over from my Mother, just slightly more than a month after my wedding.



Kitchen
Living Room

Common Bedroom
 
Master Bedroom



For those of you who had been following my Parenting Blog, which I often post pictures of different parts of my house, you would have noticed the Huge Contrast in how the house looked like then and after we had moved in, right? *laugh*

Lots of Changes were made over the past 12+ years, as we created space for babies to crawl and children to run around.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Wah seh. This is really nostalgic. How u manage to dig out such photos sia ! At that time don't have digital cam right? All these r physical printed photos? They bring back memories. Some good some bad

Angeline said...

ya... it amazes me too that we once could stand the mess and stay in that 'messy' condition. If Ah Foong jiejie see it, sure 'beng-san'! *laugh*

Found our valuation report dated year 2000 DEEP in the storeroom during packing mah, so used my camera phone to take down those printed photos, which were pasted on the valuation report. *wink*