Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol Winner

Kris Allen Won!!!!!

I don't understand why every report, every article is saying that the result comes as a shock. Anything can happen in the finals. I learned that long ago, in one of the season when Carrie Underwood won, instead of Bo Bice, whom I think was more talented.

Kris deserves to win. Though he may not have the charisma like Adam's, though he may not be able to reach those high pitch like Adam, he plays instruments and not just one, he moves people with his voice, he is one talented guy who deserves to be crowned.

Anyhow, the results is out and the decision is final.

Congrats Kris!!!

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

I'll tell you, I was shocked! Adam stole the light every show but I'm pleased that Chris won. Adam will go far on his own.