Sunday, July 24, 2011

Song Sharing Sunday - 131 [Limahl - Never Ending Story]

Never Ending Story (1984) is a show which I grew up watching.
I have lost count on how many times I have watched this show already.

The themem song is one of the songs that stays rooted in my head after so many years.
Love it sooooooooooooooooo much then and now still!
*hugs*

Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Never Ending Story - Limahl




I still remember crying when Atreyu lost his horse, Artax.
I still remember crying even more when Bastian found out that he was left with just ONE memory ball.
Then I found myself grinning and even laughing at the end of the show, which I am sharing here below:

One of my Favourite Scene in the Never Ending Show:-




Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

2 comments:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

I was just thinking about this song .. intending to share it over at my kiddos blog when I pop over here and here it was .. shared by you .. shall we come up with a group of numbers for the next TOTO since we seems to have a certain kind of telepathy *wink* ..

Here's my contribution for this week :)

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2011/07/song-sharing-sunday-131.html

Angeline said...

*Scream*

Our telepathy is getting a little creepy!
*laugh*

Its so amazing isn't it dear?
*hugs*

Just for fun, I have three numbers in mind liao 1 and 31 and 24. *laugh* Ok, now your turn! *Huge laugh*