Saturday, July 2, 2011

What's Stressing Your Relationship?

Can I start again with my faith shaken?
'Cause I can't go back and undo this
I just have to stay and face my mistakes
But if I get stronger and wiser
I'll get through this

So I throw up my fist
Throw a punch in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair
Yeah, I'll send down a wish
Yeah, I'll send up a prayer
And finally, someone will see
How much I care!




You Can't Punish Your Partner Without Punishing Yourself ~ Anthony Robbins



Rewrite the Story of Your Relationship.
What is the story you have about your ideal relationship?
The reason why you don't have that story that you really want, is the story you keep telling yourself why you can't have it.



When you are ready to change that sinking relationship, you don't need to wait for Valentine's Day.
Every day IS Valentine's Day.

No comments: