Sunday, July 8, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #181 ~ Where Have You Been ~ Rihanna

"Where Have You Been?
What are you busy with?"
That was what one of my close friend asked.
It was so difficult to look for me because my handphone was put to silent mode. OOoops!

Well, I had a chance to take courses this month.
Two different types of courses, learning two different sets of skills, absorbing two different types of knowledge. One is related to my passion of psychology (fengshui related, but NOT fengshui), the other is related to the S11 sign. *wink*

Just ended a 2days Advanced course yesterday for the course I am passionate about and going for Mastery course in the 4th week of July and next week, will begin on my S11 course. So its busy busy busy for the month of July for sure!
Yippee! Feels great to be a student again, WHEN YOU ARE STUDYING WHAT YOU WANT TO STUDY IN! *clap clap clap*


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Where Have You Been ~ Rihanna









Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: