Sunday, July 15, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #182 ~ NDP 2012 Theme Song ~ Love at First Light

My 2nd niece went with her class to watch the NDP rehearsal performance last night and came back at almost 10pm.
To my surprise, she called me and told me all that had happened that day.
From what's inside her goodies bag, to the Zinger burger she ate. *giggle*

And in between the little updates, she sang a line or two of the song she sang at the NDP 2012 rehearsal....



Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Love at First Light ~ Olivia Ong









Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: