Thursday, April 16, 2009

American Idol Top 7 Results

THEY SAVED HIM!!!

I would have cried if I were him too! Oh Matt, you are one lucky guy! Please make good use of this chance of a lifetime!
Though he isn't one of my favourites, even now, I do not have any special feeling towards him, somehow his humility shines through the screen.

To me, he is like a yo-yo contestant. One week he is in the bottom 3 and the next, he is NOT!

Then history repeats itself again. Anoop is still NOT OUT YET!!! *Aarrrggghhhh*

Is the whole of India making those international calls? Are they even watching this season? Do they show American Idol there too? Now that Anoop Desai is in the top 7, MAYBE, because of him, the entertainment channel in India really did! *faint*

When??? When will he be out??? *Ouch* Someone threw a coconut on me...

But hey hey, now that the one-time veto power is used, next week, TWO will leave!!! Bet Anoop can't escape this time round! *evil look*

So nothing has been changed in the namelist, they are still Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey, Allison Iraheta, Anoop Desai, Lil Rounds, Matt Giraud and Kris Allen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As an Indian American just like Anoop, I find your comments EXTREMELY offensive. I have family back in India and let me tell you, they couldn't care less about America or some stupid singing contest here. They have their very own Indian idol. Their music is nothing like American music and a vast majority of Indians never listen to western/American pop music.

Even the Indian American community here is not motivated enough to vote for Anoop. I know that my parents or their friends don't watch American idol.. let alone vote! Anyway, my point is, if Anoop is still on the show, it has nothing to do with him being "Indian" and you implying that it is somehow because of his race is dumb, to say the least.

Ann said...

ooohhhh....the previous comment was something!!!

Anyway, I also did not think Matt deserved the save. But maybe since they only have 2 more weeks to use it, better now than never!

Next round is disco....would LOVE to see Kris dance! haaaiiii.....

Angeline said...

Dear Anonymous,
I am not supporting Anoop because of his personality, NOT BECAUSE of his skin colour or nationality.

Woman in a Window said...

Oh, crud, which one is Matt? I'll have to go and take a look. But there were certainly others that could have gone, Anoop (duck, here comes a coconut!) and the girl...can't think of her name either...Lil...oh, and that's who Matt is. (Went to look.)