Thursday, April 23, 2009

American Idol Top 7 Results

I am jumping up and down now!
Anoop Desai is out!
Need I explain further????

Lil Rounds is out too.
I would say I expected that.
Over the years of being a fan of American Idol, I realised that whoever argues with Simon or with any of the judges will be in trouble.

She had argued with Simon 3 times!
And in yesterday's performance, she disagreed with the whole panel of judges!
Its like cutting her own life-line.

There is a reason why they are sitting there and if you have no respect for their views, then you really need to reconsider staying in this entertainment circle.

Oh well!
Enough said.
Next week, the competition will be soooooooooooooooooooooo hot!
Everyone is so good, who will go??

*here's the link to their performances yesterday

My favourite is still From Adam and Danny.



1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

OH sweet justice. Just found out here. You have breaking news...well, that and I'm late.