Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Did you face the same problem?

Updated on 8 April 7.27pm: The Mystery is now HISTORY!!! *laugh*

I had been wondering why did my children's blog's traffic dropped so drastically over the past few days. Today Ling, told me that she was not able to receive updates from my blog, ALL ABOUT YOUR CHILD for 3 days.

I realised that my feed, http://allaboutyourchild.com/feed is not working and I have no idea why or how to solve it. But I have sent out 'urgent calls' to all the techni-gurus that I know of, hope this problem gets resolved FAST.

Have you NOT been getting updates from my children's blog too?

4 comments:

Something About Us said...

eh curious, how to check if traffic has dropped?

Angeline said...

Use a traffic tracker, I'm using Statcounter.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Your feeds are still showing up in my google reader.

Woman in a Window said...

I had a few problems getting in but it happens from time to time all over the blogging world. Glad it's fixed up!