Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blink Blink

*Phew* Finally, after the last order was collected this morning, I can rest my eyes from these.


Seriously, I don't know if I should cheer or sulk. 'Cos if I'm not sorting them, packing them... I'm not earning from them. Hmmm...

But my eyes have been hurting ever since I started clearing them and THESE are NOT the smallest items I'm selling. *Faint*

The more I pack them for my customers, the more strenuous it is for my eyes, 'cos I could only do such meticulous task when my kids are asleep. I wouldn't want to risk counting till 99 and wham, my boys fly me a bear hug, knocking my things off and I've got to do a recount. You know what I mean right?

So I'm usually doing this at about 12mn, when the kids are REALLY ASLEEP.

Ok, anyhow, like the Chinese saying goes, "Xiu xi, shi wei le zou gen chang yuan de lu." (Rest is necessary before a longer journey can be taken)

So I'm enjoying my 'rest' now... I just hope it won't be too long.... *laugh*

4 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

WAH !!! very small leh !!

must take care of your eyesight ok

Ann said...

hmmm...what is that? did I miss a post?

Yeah....must be very strenous on your eyes....remember to look around once in a while at green things and eat more'kei chi' ! :) take care.

Angeline said...

Ann,

Those are fasterners for the ends of leather necklaces.
You need to clasp this tiny thingy before you get fix the hooks for the necklaces at the ends.

Woman in a Window said...

OK, that visual makes me appreciate just how tedious your task is. Hang in there.