Wednesday, May 26, 2010

American Idol Finale

I was Mad Crazily Busy over the past 3 weeks and still am *eyes rolled*. And I realised I didn't even update details on my favourite show: American Idol.
Simply because I could not even squeeze out time to sit infront of my television set. *faint*

Alright, so two weeks ago, when there was only 5 left in the competition, the young Aaron Kelly said byebye first and the following week, Michael Lynch, who had survived the Judges cut, eventually still could not get enough votes to stay till the end, left as well.

Then last week it was Casey James turn to say goodbye. Yet, he was the one who left with American idol stardom shining on his face. There were so much news on this handsome chap. *eyebrows raised*

So it was down to the once inferiority complex stricken Lee Dewyze and Mama Sox : Crystal Bowersox. The Only girl who survived so many rounds. Will she emerge as the winner in tonight's American Idol Finale?

I am sooooooooooo excited to find out. But the shit thing is, I'll not be at home when its aired! Damn.
So will be watching the repeat telecast, or might just jump onto Youtube to satisfy my curiosity.

So who am I rooting for?
Both!
*laugh*

Seriously, no preferance between the two of them. Good Luck you two!
Cheers!

No comments: