Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy 10th Anniversary!

Unbelievable isn't it?
10 YEARS!

I have been married to Allan for a decade!
Long enough for the unprotected photo on the cover of the album to turn yellow.

What can I say?
I am truly blessed to have him hanging around me for 12 years and to have him decide to give his 'life' to me after a short 18months.

Past 10 years, an adventure that very few marriages could survive, I dare say.

Facing 'almost' bankruptcy twice. Yet, NEVER did we once quarrel over money nor blame each other for financial lost.

We have an understanding so strong, it would need death to break this telepathy of ours. I am a happy woman, a contented wife. *Smile*

Happy 10th Anniversary Dearie!
and many more multiples of 10 to come.....

Love is just a word until you find someone who gives it a definition. and I have found the one.....have you?

1 comment:

MommyAngel said...

Happy Anniversary Angeline!! That was certainly something so bless and sweet! Really happy to read the happiness in your post :)