Tuesday, May 4, 2010

American Idol Top 6 - Elimination Results

I was away from home and away from TV for the most of last week. And I was trying to put a finger to why am I feeling so uneasy.
I kissed my boys and my man enough. So that wasn't it.
Had great time with my Sis on Saturday, so that wasn't it either.

And ONLY today! Did I realise that it was American Idol!!!!
Man!
My favourite show every year!

I just spent an hour searching and watching YouTube of the American Idol Top 6 performing Shania Twain, one of my favourite artist EVER! In fact, coincidentally, I shared her song on Sunday's 'Song Sharing Sunday' meme.

Seriously, I enjoyed EVERYONE's performance and like what Ellen said, the competition was tough last week.

Even I find it hard to say my least favourite.

But when one has to go, one has to go... and it was Siobhan Magnus, one of the MOST talked about contestant this year.



Goodbye Siobhan.....

No comments: