Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Very Own 21 Stress Free Tips

Tip 11 of 21
This is a build up from Tip 10.
So what do you do if after 'forcing' yourself to slow down and you are still stressed up?
This can be REALLY difficult for some people.
It was difficult for me too.
But once I tried it.
I LOVED IT!

So what is Tip 11?
Break Away!!!
Drop everything and RUN!
*giggle*
Not literally though.

But completely STOP doing whatever that is stressing you out.
If being a Stay At Home Mom is the reason, then arrange with hubby for a FULL DAY COUPLE-TIME!
If being a wife is the reason, no no no, I am NOT asking you to get a divorce, *laugh*, go get some ME-TIME!

Insist!

Some people just need 4 hours of quality get-away time to recover. Some needs longer. So you NEED to know yourself well.
*Smile*

No comments: