Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hand Cream for Dry Skin

Using hand cream for dry skin ~ I have never expected this day would come.
I have oily skin. I would not say that my palms are oily nor could they be labeled as 'sweaty palms', but it is definitely far from the category of 'dry skin'.



It came as a surprise this morning.
Allan believes that it must be due to some kind of chemical or the increased frequency of washing done over the past week.
I don't know.


But the sight of it was worrying.
No itch. No pain.
It just kept peeling.


Being someone who has never even glanced at the hand cream section of any shop, I am lost as to which hand cream to buy for my dry skin. In the end, I go with the price. Something not too pricey nor too low end. I believe in mid-range priced products whenever I am spoiled for choice.

I have no idea if this hand cream is good for my dry skin or not, I just went with my six sense that it would do miracle to my peeling palms.

To my surprise, a huge improvement is undeniably visible after two applications! Wow!

Now, the only areas that are still not back-to-normal are the parts between my fingers.

Seriously, I am impressed!
*smile*




***This is NOT a paid post.

No comments: