Thursday, August 25, 2011

Metal Hooks sold on eBay

Yeah!
This week is eBay week!
May every week be eBay week! *clap clap clap*

Yesterday a customer came to my place and cleared many of those metal hooks used in Pushcarts, bazaar or retail shops. A very nice young couple. First venture for them. Definitely bring back memories of how young Allan and I were when we became our own boss too. *smile*

I was so happy when they bought these:





Maybe I was a little overjoyed, so much so that whatever discount they wanted I gave without bargaining. Ooops! *slap*

Well, these items are so niche!
The last time I sold these was in 2009!
Yes! Can you believe it?!
I was curious to find out when was the last time a customer was interested in my metal hooks which were sold on eBay. And the carbonised receipt showed 2009!

They had been waiting for their rightful owner for 2 years and if I refused to let them go just because of a few dollars, (actually it was more than a few dollars. Some were slashed half price! And I agreed. Ok, I'm nuts!) I would be cursed, I think. *laugh*

Well, I told them, unless you take all that I have here for these 3 types, or else no discount for you. They nodded without hesitation. Alright deal done!
Loved the transaction.
*Muack*

Now, I am left with the super long and the super short metal hooks still selling on my eBay... hope I would not need to wait for another two years... *fingers crossed*

No comments: