Sunday, August 21, 2011

Song Sharing Sunday - 135 [Smurfs Theme Song]

I am so looking forward to watch Smurfs the movie this year! Smurfs the movie will be in cinemas islandwide on 25th August 2011. Just showed my boys a short video of what it was like when I was a little girl, watching the Smurfs cartoon on my small TV screen and they loved it. *smile*

Song Sharing Sunday Badge

Smurfs Theme Song



This is probably the easiest lyrics of any famous song in the world:
La, la, la, la, la, la......

*laugh*


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

1 comment:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

I love the Smurfs too ..

Here's my contribution for this week ..

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2011/08/song-sharing-sunday-135.html