Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Selling on My eBay

Thanks to the customer who came to my place to 'ransack' my 7 years of retail stuff today. Because she cleared some categories of my items, I am able to have empty slots to post new items.
Little did I know that the sales response towards my eBay listing is in direct relation to how many postings I can have in my eBay listing.

There was a few months which I had zero sales and eBay sent me a 'warning' saying that I had to reduce my postings to less than 100, or else they would remove any random postings so as to keep it within that 'allowable' limit. And as the sales of each month differs, the number of my eBay postings changes too.


So, with this young lady buying every single piece of the two types of Rhodium necklaces available above and considering the small increase in the number of sales made this month, I am able to have more slots for new postings.









She is taking her first step towards entrepreneurship and I am glad to be part of that significant moment of hers. Though she bought lots of jewellery-making part and pieces and many were not in my eBay listing, the total value was small because most of my items are selling at dirt cheap prices; example some of my items are going at 72pieces for $1.00 or 64pieces for $1.00.

Am I happy?!
Sure Am!
Though my items are clearing at snail speed, its still clearing... *smile*

No comments: