Friday, November 9, 2012

Samsung Galaxy Note II 4G

Alright, hubby won and I lost!
Remember this other post I did sometime back in July? "No! I'm Not Going To Buy A New Phone!"
Yes, even after putting up that post, my man never gave up nagging and bugging me to get a new phone.

A couple of days ago, he needed to get a contact from my phone.
Touched it,
Tried to access the contact and
Started flaring with disgust!
*laugh*
"How can you stand your phone?! Its so insensitive and takes so long to react!"
He is short of saying the word 'RETARDED'.
*huge laugh*

Oh well, I am a patient person and thus I do not mind waiting for 2 seconds more for my phone to react. My focus is : IT STILL CAN WORK!

Anyway, this short few minutes of hands-on experience with my Nokia phone gave him a booster : to speed up his action in getting a new phone for me.

Today, he was cheeky.
While I was paying for stuff at Giant Supermarket in Johor Bahru, he sneaked went off to a mobile phone shop and started asking for Samsung Galaxy Note II cover.
*faint*

I did not want to pull him away from the shop as the sales girl had already started digging out all the colours available for the Samsung Galaxy Note II cover and it would look so awfully rude if I did drag him butt out of the shop, won't?

My hubby knows me too well!!!
He knew I would not do that.
I gave in and he won!

Yellow is my favourite colour.
Whatever that is in Yellow, especially bright yellow will always catch my eyes first.
The moment I saw the ADDITIONAL GLITTERS on the Samsung Galaxy Note II cover, I was thrilled!!!!

I could not have my glittering floor tiles for my house (go read this post to understand why "Progress of New House - Update 2"), but a GLITTERING PHONE COVER would be just as wonderful!
 Yeah!!!

So without any hesitation, I chose the YELLOW GLITTERING cover!
*MUuuuuuuAAACK!*
LOVE IT!



On this very same day, after we returned to Singapore, went down to M1 shop and bought the Samsung Galaxy Note II.
So his trick worked!
Ain't he smart or what?!*wink*

Cover first, then phone.....



 THANK YOU DEARIE!
*hugs*



No comments: