Sunday, November 4, 2012

Song Sharing Sunday #195 - SummerTime Sadness ~ Lana Del Rey

Had a very bad sore throat and a heavy head since Thursday and it got worse on Friday.
Requested for stronger medication from doctor...
Now I wonder if it was a right choice...

I practically get knocked out the whole day yesterday.
Sleep and Snooze, Sleep and Snooze...
The only time I am awake is to eat and pee, any other time I was on my bed, FLAT.

The funny thing was, when my head was spinning, this song started singing in my brain...
guessed it really wants its name on my Song Sharing Sunday post this week. *laugh*

Have you seen the MV of this song?
Kind of eerie...


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


SummerTime Sadness ~ Lana Del Rey










Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: