Wednesday, August 21, 2013

A Powerful 2hours to Fix Your Marriage.

Are you having trouble with your Marriage?
Are you having problem understanding your spouse?
Has communication broken down between you and your spouse?

Or
Do you want to have a greater marriage?
It CAN be better!


I watched these 2 videos twice in different occasions.
One was when everything was going smoothly.
The other was after a brief argument.

Hubby and I hardly have big-long-lasting type of quarrels.
None of us like it.
Which Sane person does anyway!?!
*eyes rolled*

I, particularly HATE to break the harmony in the house because I do not want to walk the footsteps of my parents.
I made a BIG HUGE GINORMOUS PROMISE to myself that MY family : hubby, my two boys and I, will be happy together as a family for as long as all of us shall live, NO MATTER WHAT!

Last year and earlier part of this year, had been a very tough journey for some of my friends' marriages.
Some broken and went their separate ways.
Some survived the ordeal and patched back with scars.
And some are still struggling.....

Give yourself slightly more than 2 hours......finish these two videos.
You will see a whole new light in fixing your marriage and making it better.

2 hours is all you need to change the way you see your marriage....
Use the tips, they DO help....before its too late.....

****Actually, after viewing the video, I have come to understand my two sons better too.
So if you have kids that are of opposite gender from you, this will also help.
*Grin*




 

Always remember,
it takes two hands to clap
it takes two hearts to bond
and
it takes two souls to make a marriage work

Throughout ANY marriage, there WILL be times, we do our spouse wrong.
Misunderstood.
Misjudged.
whatever...........

But its important to know that your spouse was YOUR CHOICE!
No one forced you into this marriage (or I hope NOT!!!! *fingers and toes and hair all crossed*)

So when you were in the wrong, ask for forgiveness!



I know some of you (my dear readers) are NON-Christians.
But bear with the story and watch till the very end of this 8:54min video below.

There is a powerful healing message :~


*hugs* to all who are facing marriage issues.

No comments: