Sunday, August 4, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #234 - 十萬毫升淚水 ~ 蔡健雅 Tanya

Few weeks back, I shared the lovely theme song of the Channel 8 9pm drama <>.
Now that the 30 episode drama had pulled the curtain this week, I thought it would be memorable to post the other song of the show, that is just as nice or even nicer, (because of the piano piece in the background. LOVE the sound of piano!!!!) for this week.

A truly wonderful show that makes me salute the scriptwriter.
So many inspiring quotes in every episode.
*Salute*


Song Sharing Sunday Badge


Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


十萬毫升淚水 ~ 蔡健雅 Tanya



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: