Sunday, August 18, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #236 - Daylight - Maroon 5

It surprises me when I heard my boys sang this song at different times in the day without being influenced by anything.
When one sang this song, the other was no where near him, so they were definitely not influenced by each other either.

I guessed they were really happy this morning.
'Cos whenever they sing any Maroon 5 songs, they are 99% in a happy mood.



Song Sharing Sharing Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

Daylight - Maroon 5


Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...





No comments: