Sunday, August 11, 2013

Song Sharing Sunday #235 - Lucky ~ Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat

Lucky is how I feel today.
Lucky to have a hubby so supportive..... to work on a 'project' at wee hours in the night, so that my baking journey could climb greater heights the next day.
Lucky to be able to know a friend through blogging, 'M', who introduced me to a fantastic chef, who shared simple tips which created wonders to my cupcakes.
Lucky to have a generous 2nd SIL & BIL to buy an amazing cookery for me.

I can't wait to share my First (finally!) successful baking experience with HappyCall Double Pan....
Made some blunders along the way that even I can't stand my own scatterbrain -self and ended up having more than once 'slap-the-forehead' moment.......All coming up in the next post.

Till then, my heart is dancing to the beat of this song....




Song Sharing Sunday Badge

Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?


Lucky ~ Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat



Join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...

No comments: