Friday, December 19, 2008

Google Picture Meme

Tina passed this pictorial Meme to me. Thank you girl for marking the very first tag on this blog! *muack* x100

"The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer. After tag 7 people to do the same."
Current wish list (max 3)








Hobby


Worst habit

Best subject at school


Nickname
Town i was born

Favourite Colour
Favourite Food

Best thing to do
Favourite place

Place would like to visit

How old i will be next birthday

Tagging these 7 'fun' people:

8 comments:

Something About Us said...

Congrats for getting 1st tag in your "new" blog :D

And thanks for tagging me! :)

sting said...

thanks for the meme.. am honored to be tagged in this brand new blog *wink* oh, I want to visit Japan too!! we have something in common.. hehe

Tina said...

you found some great pictures there girl. i had no idea you were still maintaining this blog :0

im going to add this to my blogroll now! x

Angeline said...

Tina,

Thank you girl! *muack* I added ALL your blogs on mine too!

Blessed mum said...

thanks girl for the tag..its must be tough to google for the pic!! I think i have to take a long long time to do this..

晓丽 Siaw Lee said...

Very fun one!

Anonymous said...

OMG..this look really tough l ababe LOL!!! I will try my best to do it then..."omg, now im pressured" :P

LZmommy said...

This tag is interesting! But can I omit the last pic? Hehehe...