Saturday, December 27, 2008

Itchy and Pain

My Christmas was simple, nothing fanciful.

But my 'after' Christmas is too extreme, I wish 'they' could go away!

I have a bruise on my left thigh, near to the knee area, that doesn't seem to get better. Its so black and painful (when touched). I had this for more than 1 week now, but it wasn't this painful before. The size of it? 3.5cm! I look awful when I'm wearing shorts. Everyone told me to rub on it to make it better. *Ouch* But I obeyed....

My tummy started to have red itchy patches. Currently 3. Allan told me that it was similar to something he had in the past. Said it was fungus infection. *sigh* So now I'm applying those special cream to reduce the itch and hopefully to cure the thing before it spreads further. It DOES spread!

I hate to complain! But I know I'm complaining...sorry...I just need to record how terrible I'm feeling now....

The most UNBEARABLE is my Swollen Left Eye Lid! I guess its heatiness in my body that's causing this. It swelled when I woke up yesterday.

Today, you can't even see my left eye ball! Every now and then, pus appear along the slim opening line and I'll be busy wiping it off. My eye-lid is so stretched, I've got a feeling that when the pus are completely drained, my eye-lid would be wrinkled! *eyes rolled*

Yes, I'm typing this with one eye! If there's typo error and grammar problem, please be extra forgiving....

So that's what I had been busy with today.... *rub rub*, *scratch scratch* and *wipe wipe*
...I don't think I've ever paid so much attention to my body in a single day.

8 comments:

Woman in a Window said...

You need antibiotics! YOU NEED ANTIBIOTICS! You're infected.

JCK said...

Oh, I'm so sorry Angeline! I just stumbled on this other blog. And to see your lovely face on the sidebar! :) I hope you feel better soon.

sting said...

oh you poor thing... I had fungus infection before and it's very difficult to get rid off and they come back!! really hope you get well soon...

Anonymous said...

Hey hru girlie now? went to doc? take care n hugs:)

Anonymous said...

oh no! I hope u get well soon. take care girl!

Something About Us said...

are you better now? take care!

Angeline said...

Thank you girls! Yes the swell has subsided much, but not completely yet... now I look like I've put eye-shadows on my left-eye and forgot about my right! *eyes rolled*

Tina said...

sounds like you have been in the wars a bit or alot mate :(