Saturday, November 21, 2009

Memories from MMI

Yippee!
Managed to grab some 'professional' photographs taken during the 3 days.
Aaaaaawwww.....
these are great moments:

My Handsome Mentor > T. Harv Eker



One of Harv's 'Best Men'


We Sang....

We Shared....

We Massaged Each Other....

We Hi-Fived....

We Danced.....

The 5000 over Voices.....

Our Group's Celebration.....
Allan was our Group Leader. *wink*
(I think I look like a GoldFish with that big goggles on. *giggle*)
Photos are great reminders of wonderful memories....
Yet the lessons learned on this seminar will 'live out' in my life for as long as I live....

Have a 'Kaching' Weekend, Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Woman in a Window said...

Sometimes there are group things that we take part in that will never leave us. I was lucky enough to do things in my twenties. I'm not sure what I could commit to at my age, in a group, but your enthusiasm sure shows through, Angeline!
xo
erin