Friday, November 6, 2009

Healthy Drinks

Ever since my drastic change in my life-style, what I used to love, I want no more of them.
And now, I had found a new love for these:

The one on the right is Wheatgrass juice and the other is Blueberry.
I eat Wheatgrass too.
The goodness of Wheatgrass to our body is so plentiful, I just can't get my hands off those long thin green leaves.

Just to name a few of its goodness here:
  • Wheatgrass, like all other green vegetables contain Chlorophyll, which is lowest-calorie, lowest-sugar and most nutrient-rich foods on the earth. Chlorophyll reduces the binding of carcinogens to DNA in the liver and other organs.
  • Wheatgrass contains high amount of Vitamin A (bone growth, eyesight and reproduction); Vitamin B (brain + body development, adrenal glands and the nervous + digestive systems); Vitamin C (skin, teeth, gums, eyes, muscles and joints); Vitamin E (heart and reproductive systems)
  • there are more than 102 minerals in soil and Wheatgrass absorbe 92 of them: Calcium (bones, teeth, heart, blood PH), Iron (red blood cells formation, transport of oxygen), Sodum (digestion, eliminate and regulate body fluids), Potassium (balances body, tones muscles, firms skin), Magnesium (muscle function)......and more
  • Wheatgrass contains 17 amino acids and 8 of which, our body cannot manufacture by itself.
  • Wheatgrass contains lots of enzymes.
  • Wheatgrass stimulates peristalsis and supports thyroid functioning.
As for the other bottle, it was chosen by my boys. The taste of Blueberry reminded them or Ribena and they loved it instantly after testing it at the stall. Blueberries are GREAT for eyes, something which they really need when they have a daddy who is so into internet games and they are always 'supporting' him on his left and right.... *wink*

3 comments:

Blessed mum said...

i need the blueberry too!! gagaga..

where do you get these? Eat wheatgrass? why can you buy them and how u cook???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angeline said...

I got these from a pushcart at IMM.
The pushcart is outside Watsons.

I bought the Wheatgrass from NTUC.
They are placed on the chillers.
I don't cook it. I wash and cut them short before adding them in my salad bowl.
*wink*