Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Millionaire Mind Intensive - Rewards

2 months ago, I had the most Outstanding Life Changing Seminar (yet) > Anthony Robbins's Unleash the Power Within.

Last weekend, I had the most Amazing Financial Life Changing Seminar > Millionaire Mind Intensive.

As promised to the man, T. Harv Eker, who changed my financial life 3 years ago, details of the Millionaire Mind Intensive will not be revealed.
Reason is simple, its an experience of a lifetime!
Which ANYONE should be there to experience and not be heard or read.

I have 4 tickets for NEXT Millionaire Mind Intensive in November 2010.
Come,
join me,
next year,
will you?

Yes, I am going again next year.
Some cannot understand why would anyone want to 'repeat' a seminar which they had attended before?
You see, Harv, is a Multi x100 Millionaire.
Yet, his secret to achieving that status is so Simple and Straight Forward, no one can give an excuse to say they do not understand.
Most importantly, his steps WORK and show RESULTS!

So next year, I will be there to do my checklist....

Irregardless how many times a person attended the same seminar, the person's mind is of a different level from the previous, hence, the person learn different things at each seminar.

Just like Allan, he went last year, but he was dying to attend again this year because he cannot wait to learn new things which would help to 'level up' his financial knowledge.
People grow only when new things are learned, isn't it?
*wink*

Though details will not be shared, my rewards from the seminar are too WONDERFUL to keep to myself....
  1. I came to know many new like-minded (in terms of financial) friends from all over the world. Exchanged emails, phone numbers, Facebook...blah blah blah...
  2. I truly felt how much I meant to Allan, when he shout it out in public, that marrying me was one of his GREATEST successes in life.
  3. I bought Harv's New Book > 'SpeedWealth' Simple yet Effective (Just like the author) guidebook to making ANY business a success.
  4. I signed up for another EXTREME seminar next year, called 'Never Work Again'. Just like the name suggested. It will be a seminar which will reveal some of the latest and most powerful passive income tools which can allow me to live a financially free lifestyle. Work only because I choose to and NOT because I have to. *wink*
  5. Last, but not least, Harv helped me to dig out what exactly has been stopping me from earning more than my ability. It was an Old Old 'File' in my mind. It was deadly. And he helped me removed it COMPLETELY. Whoo-hoo!
This last reward is something really personal.
Nobody knew about it except my parents and my sis.
Something which I had never shared on this blog before.
In fact, the details were also not shared over at my very first blog (All About Your Child) before too.

But I will....
in my next post.....

*wink*

Have a Splendid Day Everyone!!!

1 comment:

Blessed mum said...

that's the best a wife can get..hearing her hubby declaring his love for her!

Bravo Allan!!!