Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nobody-Wondergirls (H1N1 version)

Ok, I shared the Super Infectious Song 'Nobody' from Wondergirls 2 weeks ago on my weekly meme Song Sharing Sunday.

Today I 'die die got to' (Singlish way of saying 'Must') post this super cute version of the song.
Though super funny, but the message is IMPORTANT alright?!
Yes, the lyrics are different now, but the song remains infectious boy!
In fact, my boys prefer this version now!!!!
*huge laugh*

I'm adding 'Singlish' in this post because the song is soooooo Singlish....
*huge laugh*

Fellow Singaporeans --- ENJOY!
Non-Singaporeans --- Free to ask questions ok?! Always willing to answer!
*wink*

4 comments:

Ai-Ling said...

LOL!!! that sure is one really good one!! thanks, angeline :D :D

J@n!ce said...

This is really funny. My boys had a good laugh. Thanks for sharing :)

Mummy Moon said...

Yeah, this is so funny but of course H1N1 is not fun at all!

mum said...

rofl!
hilarious stuff...
came here bloghopping