Tuesday, November 10, 2009

'My Love' Took Flight

One of my 'OLDEST' FRIEND OF ALL TIMES was in Brisbane last week for a job assignment.

Me,
being a big fan of Macadamia Nuts Chocolate,
grabbed the chance and 'forced' her to buy one packet for me.
Nothing can beat Australia's Macadamia Nuts Chocolate... its THE Best!!!

My 20 years long time friend was too kind to reject the demanding me and flew this packet back with her.

Oh YUM!
It was Delicious!!!!

*giggle* It was not easy to get this pack though... because it had to 'meet' my 'tough' requirements... *giggle*
  • Must last me for at least a month (taking ONE a day).
  • Must contain a whole Macadamia nut and not bits of it.
  • Must not cost more than AUD$20.
  • Must not be Cadbury or other common brands which are available in Singapore.
*Laugh*

I think ONLY such 'old' friends would go to such extend, to obey such 'nonsense' in order to fly my love on a plane across the oceans...
*laugh*

Thank you P.S. !!!
Love it!
*Muack*

3 comments:

Blessed mum said...

wow! u have high std/requirement!!!

looking at it makes me drool...yummy!

Mumsgather said...

Your chocs look huge in this pic! I want some too!

Angela said...

can i eat your chocolateS? hahaha