Sunday, November 15, 2009

Song Sharing Sunday - #44

Song Sharing Sunday Badge



Every Song reminds me of a person, an event, a place, a smell, a taste....a secret, do you have a song to share today?

I Wanna Be Rich - Calloway





Cash cold that's what I need
These bill collectors they ring my phone
They bother me when I'm not at home
Ain't go no time to be fooling round
Feet touch the floors and I get on down, you see

Chorus:
I want money lots and lots of money
I want the pie in the sky
I want money lots and lots of money
So don't be asking me why

I wanna be rich oh
I wanna be rich
I wanna be rich oh
I wanna be rich

For a little love peace and happiness

I want my cake wanna eat it too
I want the stars and the silver moon
I spend my money of lottery
My favourite number is 1 2 3, you see

Chorus

Everyway rich
Love peace and happiness
I want all the things that lovers do
A pocketfull of dreams come true
Everything you can not find
Want you by my side?

That keep you satisfied and rich
Here is what you gonna do
Say oh I say uh uh
Got to be baby
I just wanna be rich
I just wanna be, just wanna be
Cause baby

Chorus

Be rich I wanna be rich
I know what I mean baby
Everyday and everyway
Play baby there is lots for everyone


(Mr Linky has been giving me problem. Hence I've decided to strip it completely)
So if you would like to join in the fun, leave a comment with your Song Sharing Sunday post's URL and don't forget to grab the meme's badge above using the codes provided and I'll hop over to 'listen'...


2 comments:

~~ 吳大娘 / Flower Mummy ~~ said...

Here's my contribution :)

http://wudaniangxinqingriji.blogspot.com/2009/11/song-sharing-sunday-44.html

Dirkjogt said...

Enjoy my contribution at
http://www.bloggen.be/dirkjogt