Monday, September 14, 2009

Life Will Never Be the Same Again

Indeed that is true for me. Life will NEVER be the same again.

The biggest change is not only what goes on in my mind but what goes on in my life. Yesterday, a really 'old' reader sent me an email asking how did I feel after the 4th day. She can't wait for my 'slow' updates over here, she was really eager to know... *giggle*
Thank you for your enthusiasm, JJ! *huge hugs*

And this was my reply:

*giggle* Thank you girl for this email. I'm overjoyed that my excitement could pass through the monitor screen to reach you.....*giggle*

There is a HUGE change in my life ever since the first day of Unleash the Power Within (UPW) and I am loving every moment of my life now.

From someone with a bullshit belief that I am not worthy to be happy, to someone who can find every reason to smile and laugh, my family has seen the significant change in me. On top of that, from a non-vege-cum-non-fruit eater to abstaining from meat (except seafood) WILLINGLY (for a week now), completely on fresh vege and fruit diet; I breathe better, think better, feel better, its just OUTSTANDING! Seriously, I DON'T think I'll ever touch meat again.....

Not only that, I have committed myself in doing breathing exercises and physical exercises. UPW is not just a motivation seminar. In fact its NOT. It is a seminar like a Gigantic Mirror. You learn about your TRUE inner self. You learn what triggers you to move on in life and what holds you back from achieving whatever you want; be it happiness, better relationship, financially.... Its a all rounded seminar about YOUR LIFE, which includes your health too.

Before UPW, I was hospitalised for 13 days (5+7, in a single month) with still 'unknown' causes. My liver almost failed and the pain needed morphine to stop (as you'd already know). Now, I no longer have that pain anymore, my body is MY doctor, my healthy diet is MY medication. I am completely way over the moon!

Everyday new opportunities are showing up at my door, nahhh... not literally, but you know what I mean right? *wink*

Last year, I went for Tony's Unlimited Power and my 7 years of fear in driving was eliminated in that few hours. Now, all it took was 4 days and my LIFE is completely different now. Better and Happier.... so much more to look forward to everyday, so many more reasons to sleep late and wake up early.... 'cos life is just too exciting for me now.

I am super grateful to Tony. Words can never describe...

Thank you girl once again for being such a faithful reader. Thank you.

5 comments:

imelda said...

Hi angeline nice to know that your kids are out of danger now of Ah1n1. sis, i have a tag for u here, i hope you will take this tag at http://www.mymoods.net/2009/09/united-bloggers-award_10.html

Blessed mum said...

so glad u found your happiness :)

Its your birthday month! enjoys!

Something About Us said...

Tony solved your pain !! :)

So glad for you

Woman in a Window said...

It takes self belief and self promotion. We've all got the power to be well minded, well spirited and healthy in body. I'm so happy you're so positive with yourself, Angeline.
xo
erin

LZmommy said...

It is indeed time to rejoice! :)