Friday, September 18, 2009

My Wedding Ring

I interrupt the healthy posts with this : I LOST MY WEDDING RING!!!!

Damn!!!!

Yes, its been loose after I gave birth to Binbin. But I have been 'keeping watch' for 4+ years. The worst part is I don't even know when or where did I lose it. Damn!!!

Its 1.27am now, we searched the house for a good 15mins (not that my house is big, but we were detailed!) to no avail. Damn!!!

I was really upset at first until Allan responded in words.....

"Maybe the Universe is telling me that its time to get you a new one. A bigger carat." He laughed.

"I'm sorry Dearie."

"Nahhh...Its just an item which I gave you."

"So are you saying its NOT important?"

"What's important is how you feel about me mah."

I went over and gave him the biggest hug ever.....

****I wonder will a new ring be my birthday present on Thursday...hmmmm....

7 comments:

Something About Us said...

maybe allan is right, it's a sign to tell him that he should get a new one for you :)

allthingspurple said...

You lose yours when it became loose,I lose mine when it became tight. haha!

Huahhh..bigger carats !! right out of your spouse own mouth, you know !! a gift is on the way !!

WaveSurfer said...

Kudos to Allan for saying the right words at the right time! ^^

dominique said...

Aww.. ur hubby is so sweet :)

Blessed mum said...

aiyo! so sweet of Allan..his words must have tasted like honey to you!

So its not too bad to lose it, erh? bigger one coming! *wink*

suhanya said...

hey... i too feel like m lost when i loose something thats dear to me... i know when its ur wedding ring... u will find it.... HUgs :)

Mandy said...

Hope your Birthday wish will come true. Angeline's hubby, are you reading this? Hahahahahaaaa....