Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Health Tips 2 of 4

....and so, on Tuesday (the day after the seminar ended) I went shopping. Mad shopping for all the water-rich food and natural nutrients for my body, before I do the real test of detoxification.

You will get to see my shopping rewards in tomorrow's post. Today, I am concentrating on the big test of being sick and not going for a single tablet or syrup for the very first time.

Day 1 (Tuesday): I started to sneeze in the evening. I knew my body has started to eliminate the toxins in my body through the mucus. Yippee! It was just watery, not slimy at all.

What did I do? Laugh alot, breathing exercise, drank lots of water and eat only salad and fruits.
--------------------------

Day 2 (Wednesday): Woah! The sneezing increased and I was cleaning my nose so much that the skin around my nostrils was sore and peeling. There were times I got sick of blowing my watery mucus out, I rolled the tissue into mini-tampons and stuffed into my nostrils to let it soak. *laugh*

Evening came and my throat started to itch. Here comes running-nose good friend : COUGH. I was coughing every now and then throughout the night.

What did I do? Smile alot, breathing exercise, Light exercises, drank lots of water and eat only salad and fruits.
------------------------

Day 3 (Thursday): My mucus started to show my favourite colour. It was flowing as if the tap was unscrewed!

Cough worsen too. Instead of now and then, it was every other minute.

My temperature rose to 37.4, would not consider that as fever though.

So, What did I do? Continued to smile alot, breathing exercise, drank lots of water and eat only salad and fruits.
-------------------------

Day 4 (Friday): My running nose stopped completely in the afternoon. My cough was less frequent. My temperature was still kept at 37.4.

What did I do? Laugh more, breathing exercise, Light exercises, drank lots of water and eat only salad and fruits.
----------------------------

Day 5 (Saturday): I was as energetic as a monkey! Completely recovered.

This was the first time, I did not turn to any medication. This was the first time my abdomen no longer have that occasional pain. Its been 10days and no pain has been felt at all!!! Yippee!

Allan loved what he saw. He chose to let his body detoxify since Monday, 14th September and he is pressing on really well. *Smile*

2 comments:

Mattail Lee S. Chang said...

Yo Angeline, seems like you are enjoying this "treatment". Time to take it to the next level.

Life Mastery Singapore, check with Lena. She will give you a much more attractive rate.

If you think you can't, you... ? Hahaha...

Live with Passion!

Ann said...

It is true the body heals itself if only we give it the opportunity to.

Good for you!!!