Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pre-Birthday Celebration

My girl gang gave me an early birthday celebration yesterday at Seoul Gardens.

I had one of THE BEST moments with the girls yesterday, partly because we finally get to see Peiling (back left) after almost a year.

She has been busy ever since she became a mommy a year ago. So there were lots of catching up among the five of us.

Thank you Peiling for 'giving me face'. *wink*


Baolian (beside me) gave us an after-meal treat at TCC.

It was towards the END of that hour+ of chatting, on the big comfortable sofa, that I received a huge surprise, which elevated my mood even higher:

I won a cake, Ooops! its a SLICE of cake through TCC's scratch and win.

I have not won anything through such lucky draw for more than 2 decades now!!!

And this would not have been possible if it wasn't Baolian (Beside me) who paid for the after-meal treat at TCC and handed me the lucky draw card.

And for the birthday girl (Me!), Baolian gave me an extra treat to savour the goodness of Devil Chocolate Cake. Oooooooohhhh Yum! Thank you Baolian.

I claimed my prize and chose a pumpkin cheese cake for Allan; to thank him for taking care of the boys while I had a smashing great time with the girls. *wink*

And these were the presents from my four 19-year long friends.
Thank you girls!

**Ling, you mentioned in my previous post about not seeing my face with the new hairdo, so here it is to satisfy your curiosity. But not 'accurate' though, cos I pinned it up. In case you can't recognise me, I'm the EVERLAST girl. *giggle*

9 comments:

Angela said...

You have such nice friends and You look so young Miss Everlast~ hehe

Blessed mum said...

Wish this good luck stays with you through..

Happy Birthday To the toughest mommy!

Juliana Tay said...

Dear birthday girl-to-be in 20 mins, glad u enjoyed yourself yesterday. We should always stay as closed as ever k?

Next,I am really surprise by what u hv been eating for the past mths. Sorry ls did not krrp up with ur blog. I really supports u and will learn from u. Health first k? Hee...that's all for now.


Good nite :)
*Today I hv a surprise sms and a surprise call. hee...

Something About Us said...

you look absolutely wonderful in your new perm Mummy Everlast, heehee...

thanks for fulfilling my wish! =D

happy birthday to you, in another 10 mins time :)

cheers to the ever-lasting friendship you have with your girlfriends

Angeline said...

Angela,

I think the pinned-up hair and the sporty-T helped in 'hiding' my age....
*laugh*

Suhanya said...

happy birthday.. I envy u girl...but m happy for u too :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a wonderful girl time you guys had! Happy birthday!

WaveSurfer said...

Happy Birthday Angeline! Glad you enjoyed yourself! ^^

Nic said...

you must be a nice and loyal person to have such long time friends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :-)

p/s: you don't look like a mom of two!